Saturday, June 7, 2008

The life of leisure

Since the last day of school, we have been so LAZY! Well, sort of. We have caught up with a little television, been perfecting our Lego Star Wars game, taking care of our virtual garden on Webkinz, building train tracks and reading. Oh...and working on Legos! All of this over the past couple of days. Today was a baseball morning and a chilling out afternoon so far. Not much planned for the weekend except a little gardening and some laundry. Boring lot, aren't we?!

Priceless conversation with Jonathan today.....
"I have something to tell you, Mommy", he says as I just arrive back from the grocery store and am putting some things away quietly in the refrigerator in the garage.
"What do you have to tell me, sweetie?", I say.
"Don't freak out about it, Mommy", he says.
"Huh? What do you mean by that?", I say.
"Oh, just something I saw on the TV. They told me to tell you not to freak out", he says.

Hmmmm....even the television knows about me?? Ah, the things kids say........:o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just managed to catch up with your blog Caryn. Well done! You've managed to fit a lot in! Glad you've all enjoyed the start of the vacation. We are almost over jet lag - but not quite there yet. We all had a fantastic time and can't wait to come again?!!
No photos of the trees though- hope they are still alive!