Thursday, June 26, 2008

An Awww! Moment

Summer has been busy, but fun! Today we had some friends over to swim and play for a little while. Forgot to pull out the camera though. ....

Before said friends arrived, I asked William and Jonathan to clean up the Lego that they had scattered all over the floor upstairs and make their beds. About 30 minutes later, I heard nothing but silence. Hmmmm....what could they be doing? Obviously they aren't cleaning up, right? So, I asked from downstairs if they had picked up and made their beds like I had asked, to which they replied in unison, "Yes, Mommy!!". Hmmm.....no way I thought to myself. They definitely have to be playing. So, I walk up stairs and sure enough they are together, but the rooms are picked up, the beds are made, and William is reading a story to Jonathan while they are laying on his perfectly made bed. My jaw dropped to the floor and I wished I had my camera.....how sweet!! And how amazing that they actually did what I asked?!

I hope every day can be like this.........but, of course, I am living in a dream world if I think it will be like that all of the time. For now, I will just bask in the adorable moment and keep the smile I have on my face all day!

No comments: