So, this is what we missed this week.....
1) I miss my friend Jamie. We just got back on Wednesday from seeing her & her family for a couple of days at their beautiful new home in Spring. It was wonderful to see her, catch up and have friend time. If it wasn't for the four legged babies here at home, I would have stayed longer. The kids had a total blast there and were perfect angels on the journey there and back (of course, thanks to the DVD player!).
2) We missed Nan's birthday!!! We hope you had a beautiful and enjoyable day on Tuesday!!
3) We missed Lucas' 2nd birthday! These are things that make us sad that we can't be a part of because we are here in the States. We hope you had the happiest day ever on Thursday!!
and most importantly.....
4) We really miss Daddy!! Thank goodness that he comes home tomorrow! The kids haven't been able to teach me how to play Lego Star Wars on Xbox and the dogs really need someone to throw the ball for them. I just can't throw it far enough!! Lastly, I haven't been able to have someone to cuddle with and tell my crazy thoughts too.
Did I tell you how much I love China? ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment