Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Challenge from a friend....

I am: a loyal friend
i think: way too much
i know: that I am loved very much by my husband and children
i want: to stop worrying so much
i have: a wonderful husband, beautiful children and great friends
i wish: I could have more time in a day
i hate: spiders
i miss: friends that are far away
i fear: losing my children and husband
i feel: well rested
i hear: my children playing
i smell: breakfast
i crave: chocolate
i search: for ways to keep my kids occupied this summer
i wonder: about what the future holds
i regret: not telling those whom have left this earth that I love them more than I did
i love: Bon Jovi
i ache: for my high school figure to come back...where did it go??
i care: about making sure my children are polite to every person they meet, including to one another
i always: drink orange juice and coffee in the morning
i am not: very good at organization
i believe: in a higher power
i dance: when no one is looking
i sing: when I am super happy
i cry: when someone is hurt or I am
i don’t always: do a good job at keeping the house clean
i fight: to win
i write: to keep loved ones informed
i win: at every musical trivia game I play
i lose: at every other trivia game I play
i never: lie
i confuse: easily
i listen: with an open mind and open heart
i can usually be found: at the grocery store or Target
i am scared: of not being able to see my children grow up
i need: more confidence
i am happy about: where I am in my life right now

No comments: