Thursday, March 20, 2008

Testing.....1,2,3

Since I am totally new to this whole phenomenon called blogging, I thought I would test this out and see how easy (or difficult) this would be. I have been increasingly bad over the past few years of making sure that I keep everyone up to date on the happenings here in good 'ol Texas, USA! Here is my chance not only to keep a journal, so to speak, but practice my computer skills, writing/journaling, and learn some new things to boot. I will try my best to keep up the posts and put new photos on as much as possible!

"Testing, testing.....1,2,3" Hope this works! Keep checking back for more happenings!! :o)

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Mork to Orson...Come in Orson... You're transmitting loud and clear. 2 kids AND time to blog??? How do you do it??

Andy - The Bingham Rookes said...

Caryn - Well done for the first post, we look forward to many more. Bearing in mind my brother's inept ability with a football (soccerball for the Yanks) you should have plenty of material to update on.
Posted from the poolside of Cape Coral.

Andy - The Bingham Rookes said...

Caryn, Andy forgot to say that he rarely even checks his own emails.