Friday, March 21, 2008
Good Friday
Okay, perhaps I am taking this and running with it too quickly, but it is turning out to be a lot easier than I thought! Today's events....hmmm....let's see......well, we are in the tail end of Spring Break here in the States. There has been much to do over the past week between Dallas Stars practice, NHL games, A Horton Hears a Who?, play dates and torrential downpours. Ah, this is what spring is all about....tornadoes and 5 inches of rain in 3 hours! Today will be another play date and Jonathan's first time to go bowling. Get your popcorn ready, I'll have some lovely photos to post or a short video by tomorrow! It is a gorgeous spring day today! High of 73 degrees Fahrenheit or for those using the metric system, about 28 degrees Celsius.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment