What fun we had today with the kids and some friends of ours, Traci, Brad, Ashley, Brooke & Keira. It was Jonathan's first time to bowl, but unfortunately, we did not get as good of photos as we would have liked and our lovely video camera is on the fritz. What to do? Jonathan bowled a 62, but that is purely because of the bumpers. Wish they could have had those for me when I was a kid! Would have made it less of a disappointment really when I scored a zero every game. William was a super champ and scored an 82 and 79 respectively. The great surprise was the black lights, disco balls and jamming 70's & 80's music. The kids were digging their glowing shirts. Too bad for Chris with his miserable scores.....blames the foot, he does (see pic). Me, well, I shined tonight...literally when the black lights were on. First score would have been over 170 if the timer didn't run out (bowling is paid for by the hour where we went which is why I mention the timer). However, my second game was a nice 129. If there is anyone out there that wants to challenge me, I say "Bring it on!!". ;o)
Note to self though.....children ages 4 and under only do one game of bowling. Shouldn't be so selfish to have fun and make them more miserably tired by going another round. ;o)
1 comment:
We'll take you on when we come over Caryn! We have some pretty nifty bowlers in this family! And only the USA would have disco lights too!
Post a Comment