Friday, October 3, 2008

Weekend Getaway

I enjoyed a lovely weekend away in Pennsylvania visiting my good buddy, Rosemary, and her husband, Scott last weekend. Unfortunately, though, my trip was shortened a little by the always punctual American Airlines. Note to self: find another airline.

Rosemary & Scott showed off their culinary prowess with fabulously cooked meals that were fit for royalty! There was a wonderful wine festival going on that weekend as well which was a fantastic experience. Although the weather was not perfect hair weather, it was so beautiful and scenic there that I fell in love all over again with the beauty & history of the east coast.

It was so nice to be able to catch up, hang out and see my good friends again. I just wish I didn't live so far away.

So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you Mr & Mrs. Kinkade for a truly memorable time! Until we see each other again.........:o)

P.S. One amazing thing happened on my flight back. Turns out I was sitting next to the woman who Bon Jovi's house in the 80's from MTV!!! She was a lovely woman and we had a great conversation. I am only one degree of separation from him now. Next year is my year!! ;o)

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

It was a fab weekend! You were a great guest!! Can't wait to come to Tex-ass to visit y'all!
Ro