Friday, October 3, 2008

News & such

We have had a busy couple of weeks here in fiery Texas....it has been pretty warm! Nan & Grandad enjoyed a nice couple of weeks with plenty of sunshine. We all had lots of fun playing games, swimming, playing outside, taking walks, etc. I think we have nearly worn out the Bus Stop game, but the good news is that Nan finally won after 2 weeks of losing to William and Jonathan!

Last night, William had his third soccer game of the season. Not so sure I like games on a school night, but he had tons of fun. He scored the first goal of the game!! It was the only score until the last few minutes of the game. Unfortunately, I was not there to see it, but the look on his face when he got home was priceless. Tomorrow, we have another game......

No comments: