Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A post for my Mother in Law

I used to be on top of this blog. Always putting things on it. But, as time has gone on, I've found that I am falling behind. Ooops! We have been enjoying a visit from Chris' folks this past week and we've been on the move since day 1 of their arrival. We've been to trophy ceremonies, symphonies, birthday parties, and gone shopping. When not out, we've played chess and other board games, played the Wii, put together puzzles, organized Legos and Nan has been busy, busy with odd jobs in and around the house....including her yearly windows/blinds cleaning. ;)

We are getting ready for Thanksgiving and William's birthday coming up over the next few days. Will post pictures as soon as we can. Until then, we will continue to enjoy the time we are having with them and hope that it doesn't keep flying by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.