I don't always remember to do this, but since it just happened, I thought I might share.
As you all know Jonathan is but a 4 year old boy. He has big ideas and loves to do everything that William does.
Well, he just marched in to the office to inform me that he no longer needs my help to tie his shoes. He then promptly showed me a little manual about camping that he got from Sonic (for those that aren't familiar with Sonic, it's like a drive up McDonald's). He showed me the page that shows how to tie knots and said, "See! I don't need your help, I have this!". We then told Chris and Jonathan said, "Daddy will be so impressed in me!" and then ran off to put his shoes on.
We're not even dressed for the day yet! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment