Monday, January 12, 2009

Vampire Obsessed


I believe I should be formally committed as I have come to believe that vampires are real and Edward Cullen truly exists. I would love to go up to Forks, WA and have a little visit with the rest of the Cullen Family and catch up on old times. Last week, I entered this crazy world and have loved every minute of it. I have never been so involved in a book, let alone a series of them. I thank Stephenie Meyer for her ability to create such a place and to actually make you believe that it is really there. What a fantastic writer! I only wish it didn't have to end, but alas, it does. I have read all of the books in the Twilight saga in just over a week and it has been the best time! It's probably best that it is over with since my family haven't seen me anywhere else but on the couch with a book in my face!

TEAM EDWARD! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Team E.

- J E T -