It has been a couple of weeks since my last entry, but we have been busy, busy bees. We had the end of soccer season for both boys, a 1st grade field trip, I had minor outpatient surgery, we went to Six Flags for the Mary Kay company picnic, William was in the International parade at school, Chris & I had a very nice dinner out, I took my mother to see King Tut for her birthday, we had playgroup, Stars games and well.....the list can really go on for miles. Right now, though, we are getting prepared for a double celebration as we get ready for Thanksgiving and William's 7th birthday! Unfortunately, they both fall on the same day. William doesn't mind as long as he doesn't have to eat pumpkin pie. ;o) In true Texan style, he has requested BBQ for dinner....alas, we can't make that come true, but we can have some Shells & Cheese on the table for everyone to enjoy along with the normal turkey dinner.
Here are some photos of the exciting happenings at the Rooke household over the past few weeks. Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment