Friday, April 25, 2008

Call Me Crazy...

Okay, I think I am now completely certifiable! I agreed to let William have a slumber party tonight with two of his good buddies. Now, it has definitely been fun for the little dudes and for me, but what was I thinking??? Doing this on my own no less?!?! Note to self...don't watch Star Wars with four boys who think that they are Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Darth Mol or Anakin Skywalker. Also, make sure that you have hidden the light sabers. Four boys + two lightsabers = trouble.

Really, we have all had a great time but I think next time I need to make sure I have someone here to help me. Cabernet can only help so much...... ;o)

The great thing about all of this, though, is that Chris will be home when we all wake up in the morning. Yeah!! I should warn him about the light sabers though.....and how much noise four boys can make even when they think they are being quiet.....well, after leaving me alone for a week with the kids & dogs, I think I will leave the noise part out. ;o)

No comments: